I call these bliss bowls because they are seriously blissfully delicious!!! This nutrient packed meal can be whipped up in no time. Ingredients can be added or swapped out depending on your preference. I use sprouted brown rice because the sprouting process makes the rice healthier, but regular brown rice can be used instead. Quinoa is also a great alternative to rice, and extra veggies can be added in place of meat to make this a vegetarian dish. Makes 4 servings.
*2 cups sprouted brown rice
*3 cups cauliflower florets
*1 pound ground beef
*Spices : Paprika, garlic powder, cayenne, oregano
*Sea salt and cracked black pepper
1. Prepare rice according to package directions. This usually takes about 50 minutes so be sure to do this in advance.
2. Preheat oven to 425. Drizzle cauliflower with avocado oil and sprinkle with sea salt and cracked pepper. Roast on a cookie sheet for about 25 minutes
3. Cook beef in saute pan until done. Drain grease and season with spices to taste.
4. Add butter, salt, and pepper to cooked rice.
5. Assemble bowls : rice on the bottom and top with meat, avocado, and cauliflower.
6. Fry eggs sunny side up and place on top of bowls.
7. Season with sea salt and cracked pepper.
To keep this recipe clean be sure to follow these guidelines when shopping for ingredients!